TORONTO SNEAKER LEAD APPLY NOW
In addition to the duties detailed in the sneaker associate job description, the sneaker leads assume additional responsibility within the store. Specific duties include responsibility for opening and closing procedures. Sneaker leads assist the Store Manager and Assistant Manager with client service, sales, productivity, and operational functions. Ensures the adherence to the OAK culture; ensures maximum profitability and compliance with company objectives and policies. Leads do not have the authority to hire, administer disciplinary action or terminate any member of the store team.
Excellent Service | Teamwork | Inspiring | Lead By Example | Respect for all
Duties and Responsibilities :
- Demonstrate and model client service on the sales floor; leadership standards.
- Be punctual at work and with all deadlines.
- Take initiative: being able to react to situations in the moment and business opportunities as they arise.
- Be available and flexible to various behavioral styles with sneaker associates by coaching to meet the needs of individuals.
- Be perceived as a leader and maintain objective and professional relationships with associates, peers, and supervisors.
- Demonstrate high ethical standards.
- Open and close the store.
- Appropriately react and handle emergencies and loss prevention issues when opening or closing the store (in the absence of Manager/Assistant manager).
- Create and execute the store mini-meetings and zoning if applicable.
- Ensure that standards of cleanliness and organization are maintained by current company standards
- Assist in maintaining standards of safety and cleanliness of stock room, bathrooms, etc.
- Ensure visual merchandising is set up and maintained at all times.
- Ensure that standards of cleanliness and organization are maintained by the team.
- Ensure that there is always a follow up on newness regarding product knowledge for all sneaker associates.