TORONTO INVENTORY ASSOCIATE APPLY NOW
In this role, you will execute operational and merchandising processes effectively and efficiently, and ensure a neat, clean, and organized stockroom and sales floor. Your goal is to create a seamless experience between the back of house and the sales floor to bring our brand to life for our customers while building brand loyalty and delivering productivity. In addition you will analyze daily product and supply levels to anticipate inventory problems and shortages for your store. Ensure the adherence to OAK culture, ensuring compliance with objectives and policies.
Excellent Service | Teamwork | Inspiring | Lead By Example | Respect for all
Duties and Responsibilities :
- Maximize the company sales growth and profitability by maintaining the stockroom and sales floor, and facilitate the flow of product to provide an engaging experience to every customer
- Perform duties associated with receiving and processing shipment, stocking merchandising, and supporting the sales floor, fitting room, and check out, as required
- Assist in bringing inventory from BOH to FOH and support your sneaker associates
- Oversee all inventory coming into your store location
- Responsible for distribution of all inventory for your store
- Analyze and maintain optimum store product level,and communicate with inventory manager regarding stock opportunities and transferring from Warehouse and other stores
- Work alongside with store managers to communicate product needs per location and demand
- Fully understand how to use the OAK inventory software
- Ensure all inventory systems are properly followed to reduce losses
- Conduct inventory checks on a WEEKLY basis/maintain updated inventory records ensure procedures for receiving, transferring and returning merchandise are adhered to policy and procedures.
- Communicate inventory issues/concerns as they arise
- Ensure that standards of cleanliness and organization are maintained in store
- Assist with receiving, stocking and displaying merchandise.
- Possess a strong knowledge of merchandise as it pertains to the construction, materials and care of the product.